The Federal Government released details today on a proposed stimulus package in response to the economic impact of the Coronavirus pandemic. The stimulus package includes the following proposals:
- A one-off tax free $750 cash payment to age pensioners, Department of Veterans’ Affairs income recipients and holders of eligible concession cards. To be eligible, the person must reside in Australia and be receiving a listed payment or card on 12 March 2020. A person will only receive one payment even if they hold multiple eligible benefits. The payment is expected to be made in mid-April 2020....
Download the pdf copy of the NEO News below In this addition we will look at:
- A Super Tax Opportunity
- Is it time to go off grid?
- Super Dependants
Neo News 1st Quarter Addition
Some financial professionals are predicting Australians could be living in a cashless society in less than a decade.
Contributing factors outlined in article are:
- A revolution in the way we pay
- The cost of convenience
- No wallet no problem
Also in this Article:
- Why some investments cost more than others
- Is afamily trust a good solution for you?
Read the full article here: Download Full Article
Disclaimer:This Blog and the containing source article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute advice or your financial situation, goals or objectives....Posted on Jun 06, 2019 View